It is always a great idea to have an extra birthday card on hand, especially if you are headed to a birthday celebration right after a holiday! Today’s sample features stamping on a wood sheet to create a fun, personal greeting. Enjoy!
- Trim 1-8.5×11 sheet of Very Vanilla card stock to 4-1/4×11 inches.
- Using Simply Scored tool, score cut piece at 5-1/2 inches. Fold in half.
- Trim a piece of Lagoon Stardream Card Stock to 2-1/2x 4-1/4 inches. Cut edge of Stardream Card Stock with the Scallop Edge Punch. Align piece of Stardream with bottom of card and adhere.
- Trim pattern paper to 1×4-1/4 inches. Attach piece of pattern paper approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the card.
- Trim 12 inches of Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon. Wrap around card at at approximately 1-1/2 inches from the bottom of the card, tie a knot.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” on a piece of White Birch Wood in Chocolate Chip Ink. Punch out using Extra Large Oval Punch.
- Place a few Dimensionals on the back of the punched out “Happy Birthday” wood piece and adhere on top of the grosgrain ribbon approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the card and 3/8 inches from the right edge.
White Birch Wood Sheet
Stardream Lagoon Card Stock
American Crafts Pattern Paper
Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Card Stock
Stampin’ Up! Extra Large Oval Punch
Stampin’ Up! Scallop Edge Punch
Stampin’ Up! Perfect Punches “Happy Birthday” clear-mount stamp
Stampin’ Up! Clear Block D
Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip 1/4-inch grosgrain ribbon
Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad
Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
Stampin’ Up! Simply Scored