Welcome back from the weekend, we hope it was lovely. In today’s creative blog post, we’ve got a real treat to share with you. Our “Reach for the Sky” kite card, features our White Birch Sticky Wood sheets and Lawn Fawn’s Sunny Skies stamp set and lawn cuts.
Supplies: White Birch Sticky Wood Sheet, Lawn Fawn Sunny Skies Stamp Set, Lawn Fawn Sunny Skies Lawn Cuts, Lawn Fawn Into the Woods Paper, White Card Stock, Orange, Blue and Brown Ink, 1/4-inch Mini Glue Dots, Scissors, Big Shot Machine (or another die cutting machine), Foam Dimensionals, Adhesive.
5.5×4.25 Kite Card Instructions:
1. Trim a piece of white card stock to 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 inches, score at 4-1/4 inches and fold in half.
3. Using brown ink, stamp “reach for the sky” sentiment along bottom left corner of card, centering it vertically within the white inch space.
6. Using die cut machine, align all stamped images with corresponding lawn cuts dies and run through machine.
8. Apply foam dimensionals to back of bird, small cloud and kite images. Adhere all images to the front of the card, placing the kite image on top of large cloud image (approximately 1/4-inch from the top of the card and 1 inch from the right edge).
9. Using 1/4-inch mini glue dots, adhere the kite tail to the front of the card (note: part of the tail will be too long for the card, trim this portion with scissors).