Wish your friends and family a wonderful holiday season with this warm and inviting card made from our Cherry Wood Sheets.
Supplies: Cherry Wood Sheet, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Vera Mark Pad, 1/4–inch Red Velvet ribbon, White paper doily, Adhesive, Scissors, a Christmas Sentiment & Image Stamp, and a sheet of copy paper.
Embossed Christmas Card Instructions:
1. Trim a piece of Cherry wood to 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 inches. Score at 4-1/4 inches and fold in half.
2. Using Christmas sentiment and image stamp and versa mark pad, center image and stamp approximately ½ inch from the base of the card.
3. Sprinkle white embossing powder over the top of the image, be sure to cover the image completely. Tap off extra onto a separate piece of copy paper.
4. Using heat gun, heat embossing powder until it cures.
5. Take white paper doily and place a crease in it approximately 1-1/2 inches from the right edge. Wrap remainder of the doily around to the back of the card. Adhere.
6. Take approximately 4 inches of red velvet ribbon, tie into a bow and adhere to lower right of the white paper doily.