Supplies: Cherry Wood Sheet, Cherry Wood Tape, White Birch Tape, Stardream Jupiter Card Stock , Mini Yellow Button, White Twine, Holiday Sentiment Stamp, Green Polka Dot Pattern Paper, Decorative Glassine Pattern Envelope (size: approximately 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 inches), Foam Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Scissors, and Brown Ink.
Very Merry Card Instructions:
1. Cut Cherry Wood sheet to 3 x 5-1/2 inches.
2. Using brown ink, stamp holiday sentiment stamp in the center top of the Cherry Wood piece, approximately 1/4-inch from the top of the card.
3. Trim a piece of White Birch Tape to 2-1/4 inches long, then cut piece of tape in half length-wise. Cut a triangle out of the short end to create a pennant edge. Using a mini glue dot, adhere the tape pennant to the left edge of the decorative glassine envelope, approximately 1/2 inch from the top edge of the envelope.
5. Take a piece of Stardream Juniper Card Stock and cut a small pennant (approximately 1/2-inch at the top and 1-1/2 inches in length). Adhere to the right of the White Birch Tape using a foam dimensional. (Note: Angle slightly up to the right to create a swag.)
6. Tread white twine through mini yellow button and tie off with knot. Adhere the button to the Stardream Juniper Card Stock with a mini glue dot.
7. Take Cherry Wood Tape and trim a 2-inch piece, trim a triangle from one end to create a pennant. Peel backer from tape and adhere to decorative envelope, also angling up slightly to the right.
8. Next trim a small triangle pennant out of green polka dot pattern paper (approximately 1-inch at top and 1-inch in length). Using a foam dimensional adhere to the right of the Cherry Tape, slightly angled to complete the swag of the four pennant pieces.
9. Place stamped Cherry Wood card into the envelope to complete the card, it should be approximately 3/4-inches longer than the envelope to display the stamped sentiment.