If you are in need of a last minute card idea, you’ve come to the right place! This Noel card using our White Birch Wood sheets is a fun way to dress up any gift.
Supplies: White Birch Sheet, Snowflake Embossing Folder, Die Machine for Embossing, 1/4-inch Green Ribbon, Large Blue Button, Chipboard Letters, Pattern Papers, Adhesives, Scissors, Foam Dimensionals, Mini Pearls and Snowflake Punch.
Noel Card Instructions:
1. Trim a sheet of White Birch to 5.5 x 8.5-inches. Score at 4.25-inches and fold in half.
2. Using snowflake embossing folder, run through die machine to make embossed impressing in wood sheet.
3. Trim a piece of 1/4-inch green ribbon to approximately 13-inches. Tie around card about 1/2-inch from the bottom of the card and fasten with a knot.
4. Cover chipboard letters ‘N’, ‘e’, and ‘l’ with pattern paper with adhesive. Use scissors to trim around the edges.
5. Adhere ‘N’ with foam dimensionals to the left of the card.
6. Then using foam dimensionals adhere the large blue button next to the ‘N’.
7. Next, adhere the ‘e’ and ‘l’ to the card front, also using foam dimensionals.
8. Using a snowflake punch, cut a snowflake out of pattern paper and adhere to left edge of ‘N’ with a foam dimensional. Add a mini pearl to the center of the paper snowflake.