Even though we are a few weeks into the new year already, today we have a fun calendar cut-out project that can be used this year and in years to come. In this project, we will show you just how easy it is to use our new Magnetic Rolls, Rustic Cherry Wood Sheets and Rustic Birch Wood Sheets.
Supplies: Magnetic Rolls, Rustic Cherry Wood Sheets, Rustic Birch Wood Sheets, Home or Office Inkjet Printer, Pattern for Calendar (Rouge Rhombus Design), Small Number and Letter Dies, Die Cutting Machine (Sizzix Big Shot was used here). X-acto Knife, Ruler and Cutting Mat, 1/4-inch Corner Rounder Punch and Scissors.
Magnetic Calendar Instructions:
1. Download calendar pattern from Rouge Rhombus Design.
2. Cut an 8.5×11 piece out of Magnetic Roll. Load sheet into home or office inkjet printer and print out calendar pattern.
3. Use an x-acto knife and cutting mat to trim artwork out of printed magnetic sheet. Also trim out arrow artwork. Round corners of calendar with 1/4-corner rounder punch (use scissors if you do not have one).
4. Trim white squares from above ‘WEEK’ and ‘DAY’, using x-acto knife. Set aside calendar and arrows.
5. Trim a piece of the magnetic roll down to 6×11-inches. Also, trim a sheet of Rustic Birch Wood to the same dimensions. Peel paper backing from Rustic Birch Wood sheet and adhere to 6×11-inch piece of magnetic roll.