If you haven’t had a chance to try out our new Rustic Wood Sheets, here’s a simple project to get you started.
Supplies: Rustic Cherry Wood Sheet, Cherry Wood Sheet, Rustic Birch Wood Sheet, Yellow Distressed Pattern Paper, Green Pattern Paper, Green Card Stock, Mini Adhesive-backed Pearls, Small and Medium Butterfly Dies, 4-inch Circle Die,Die Cutting Machine (Sizzix Big Shot used here), ‘You’re Invited’ Stamp, Green Ink, 1/4-inch Green Satin Ribbon, Scallop Boarder Punch, Paper Trimmer, Adhesive and Foam Dimensionals.
You’re Invited Rustic BARC Wood Card Instructions:
1. Trim a piece of Cherry Wood to 8.5×5.5-inches. Score at 4.25-inches and fold in half. Card will be oriented landscape.
2. Trim a piece of Rustic Birch Wood to 1×5.5-inches. Then, using a scallop border punch, punch one edge. Peel paper backing and adhere to front of Cherry Wood card, approximately 1-inch from the bottom of the card.
3. Trim a piece of distressed yellow pattern paper to approximately 2×5.5-inches. Adhere to front of card, slightly overlapping the Rustic Birch Wood piece.
4. Next, using the 4-inch circle die, cut one green card stock circle.
5. Trim a piece of 1/4-inch green satin ribbon to approximately 11-inched in length. Wrap around the center of the 4-inch green die cut circle, fasted to the right of the circle with a knot. Trim edges to an angle.
6. Take green ink and ‘You’re Invited’ sentiment stamp, stamp on the 4-inch circle approximately 1/4-inch from the bottom on the center of the circle.
7. Next, using medium butterfly die and Rustic Cherry Wood, die cut one butterfly. Adhere to the horizontal center of the 4-inch circle, just above the ‘You’re Invited’ sentiment. Use foam dimensionals to adhere.
8. Then, using the small butterfly die and the green pattern paper, die cur one butterfly. Adhere to center of the Rustic Cherry Wood medium butterfly, also using foam dimensinoals.
9. Lastly, add three mini adhesive-bakced pearls to the center of the small butterfly.