This Lucky Banner is the perfect accent to help you decorate for March and celebrate St. Patrick’s day. Lucky you!
Supplies: White Birch Wood Sheet, Mahogany Wood Veneer, Stardream Fairway Paper, 1/2″ Gold Glitter Brads, Board Game letter pieces, Scallop Circle Punch, White 3.5″ doilies, Big Shot die cutting Machine and Banner dies, Metallic Gold Ink, Black Ink, Various Gold Ribbon, 1/8″ circle punch, Glue dots, Glue gun, and foam dimensionals.
‘Lucky’ Banner Instructions:
1. Using a BigShot die cutting machine and Banner framelits cut 5 Stardream Fairway Paper banners, and 5 smaller banners from the White Birch . Using a 1″ banner framelit die cut 5 Mahogany Wood Veneer banners.
Note: all of these banners can be easily hand cut using a simple template and pencil for tracing. Trace the template image onto the base materials then cut out banner shapes.
3. Punch out 5 Stardream Fairway Paper circles using scallop circle punch. Punch out 6 Mahogany Wood Veneer circles using scallop circle punch.
4. Using glue dots or hot glue adhere board game letters to the Stardream Fairway Paper circles. Layer on top of the Mahogany Wood Veneer banner pieces.
5. Next adhere the composed letter pieces from step #4 with foam dimensionals on top of the composed banner pieces from step #1, a half inch from the bottom peak of the banner.
6. Lightly press all five 3.5″ paper doilies directly into metallic gold ink pad to transfer gold ink to doilies.
7. Fold golden doilies in half and slide over the top portion of each banner piece. Adhere to banner pieces.
8. Using .5″ gold glitter brads attach through each Mahogany Wood Veneer scallop circle. Then attach each finished banner piece together to spell out the word “lucky”. Attach banners corner to corner.
9. Wrap ribbon/string around the far left and far right brads. Tie additional ribbons to each end of the banner if desired. You are ready to hang your LUCKY banner.