Send a sweet note to the lovelies in your life. Create your own custom pattern on wood sheets easily with stamps and ink like we’ve shown on this Hello Lovely Rainbow Card.
Supplies for the ‘Hello Lovely’ Card: White Birch Wood Sheet, Cherry Wood tape, Raspberry Ink, Indigo Ink, Green Ink, Yellow Ink, Raspberry card stock, White card stock, Scissors, 3″ paper doily, 1/2″ corner round punch, scissors, Chevron photopolymer border stamp and block, Phone stamp, Hello banner sentiment stamp, Lovely sentiment stamp, Flower image stamp, glue dots, and foam dimensionals.
‘Hello Lovely’ Card Instructions:
1. Cut Raspberry card stock to 3-1/2 x 7, fold in half to make a square card. Use 1/2″ corner rounder to round all four card corners.
2. Cut a piece of White Birch wood sheet to 3-1/8 x 3-1/8″ (square).
3. Starting at the bottom of the White Birch wood sheet 3-1/8 x 3-1/8″ square piece stamp your Chevron border piece in yellow. We used a photopolymer stamp and a clear block for easier alignment. Next stamp Chevron border piece in green above the yellow stamped imaged, approximately 1/16″ above the yellow chevron image. Repeat this stamping process with Indigo and Raspberry ink.
4. Stamp the White Birch wood sheet with the Flower image in yellow toward the top right corner. We stamped our flower image approximately 3/4 inch from top and right edge.
5. Use 1/2″ corner rounder to round all four corners of the Chevron stamped White Birch wood sheet piece. Next remove sticky back liner and adhere White Birch wood sheet piece directly to Raspberry card stock.
6. Fold and crinkle your 3″ doily to look like a small pocket hanky. Run edges of doily in Raspberry ink. Adhere to White Birch wood sheet with glue dots.
7. Next stamp the Phone image in Indigo and Hello Banner image in Green on white card stock. Trim images out with scissors. Adhere Phone image to the top of the doily at a slight angle (as shown in photo). Tuck Hello banner image underneath phone and doily, adhere.
8. Stamp Lovely sentiment in Raspberry ink onto small piece of Cherry wood tape. Trim flag around stamped lovely piece to approximately 1/2″ x 1-1/4″. Adhere to card with dimensional at slight angle as shown in photo.