Dress up an ordinary tag with your favorite wood sheet. Create quick and easy tags in minutes. We used Rustic Cherry wood to create a base and dress up these simple tags.
Supplies for the ‘Thank You’ Tag: White Birch Wood Sheet, Rustic Cherry Wood Sheet, Blue Ink, Blue card stock, White card stock, large tag punch, small tag punch, small flower punch, scissors, pink brads, Hemp twine, Thank You tag stamp, Crop-a-dile punch, glue dots, and foam dimensionals.
‘Thank You’ Tag Instructions:
1. Stamp Thank You image in blue ink on white card stock. Punch out image with small tag punch (or trim with scissors).
2. Using a small piece of White Birch sheet, punch a small flower. Adhere to stamped image using pink brad.
3. Punch out tag in blue card stock with large tag punch (or trim with scissors). Layer stamped image on top of blue card stock.
6. Using the crop-a-file punch a small hole near the top of the assembled tag. Thread Hemp twine through hole.
7. Thread Hemp Twine through hole.