We send love notes all year long. wood sheets make wonderful accents for any card. Thought bubbles are a trendy and fun way to let others know you are thinking of them. We used various pieces of wood sheets to create the thought bubble accents on our card. Send a sweet note to someone you love today.
Supplies for the ‘Love Ya’ Card: Cherry wood sheet, Birch wood sheet, Rustic Birch wood sheet, thought bubble red heart embellishment, red ribbon, book print paper, kraft card stock, Die-cutting machine, Thought Bubble dies, Love Ya stamp, Brown Ink, foam dimensionals, and adhesive.
‘Love Ya’ Card Instructions:
1. Cut a piece of kraft card stock to 5″ x 1o”. Score and fold in half for your card base.
2. Cut a piece of book print paper to 5″ x 3-1/2″. Adhere to left side of card.
4. Stamp ‘Love Ya” in brown ink onto the die-cut piece of Birch wood sheet.
5. Arrange your thought bubbles on the front of your card, including the red heart thought bubble embellishment. Remove adhesive backing from die-cut wood sheet thought bubbles and adhere to card as you had previously arranged. Adhere the red heart thought bubble embellishment with a foam dimensional.
6. Tie a piece of red ribbon around the bottom of the card.