No products in the cart.
We had such a wonderful time sharing inspiring Some Odd Girl and Wood projects last week. It was so much fun! And there is more fun to be had, today we are announcing one of the three lucky winners who commented on the various posts between the two blogs last week. Drum roll…
1. Carla Hundley from Utah – You’ve won $20 to spend at the Some Odd Girl store!
Winners, to collect your prize, please email Leah@someoddgirl.com
We really enjoyed sharing all of these fabulous Some Odd Girl and Wood products and projects with you. We appreciate you taking the time to blog roll along with us. Please continue to stop by every week for new inspiration using ETC specialty papers and add a little wood to your next project. THANKS!
Supplies for the ‘Thanks’ Tag: Cherry Wood Tape, Thanks clear stamp set, vanilla library tags, white card stock, blue card stock, blue ribbon, pink ink pad, watercolor brush, label punch, pinking scissors, scissors, adhesive and foam dimensional adhesive.
1. Remove the liner from the back of the Cherry Wood Tape and adhere to the front center of the library tag. Tip: A little strip of Cherry Wood Tape adds a nice dimension to any project and really dresses up this simple tag.
2. Cut a piece of blue card stock to 3/4″ by 2-1/2″. Flag both ends with scissors and adhere to tag as shown in example.
3. Stamp ‘Thanks’ in pink ink onto a piece of white card stock.
4. Watercolor blue ink above and below the ‘Thanks’ sentiment. Punch out image with label punch and adhere to blue flag with foam dimensionals.
5. Using pinking scissors trim the bottom edge of your assembled tag.
6. Tie a blue ribbon through hole on library tag.