Thankful For charts and Advent calendars are a nice way to recognize all of your blessings. This Thankful For chart was created using a roll of Real Wood Birch paper and a few sheets of Real Wood Cherry paper. Each leaf cut from Real Wood Cherry paper features some of the many things we are grateful for this season.
Supplies for the ‘Thankful For’ Chart: 1 roll of Birch wood paper, 3 sheets of Cherry wood paper, electronic die cutting machine, Thankful For cut file, leaves cut file, 12″ x 24″ foam core, adhesive and a white gel pen.
Instructions for creating a Thankful For chart:
1. Cut out Thankful For from Birch wood roll using an electronic cutting machine and a THANKFUL FOR cut file.
2. Remove the adhesive liner and mount the cut Birch wood roll to a 12″x24″ piece of foam core.
3. Cut out 20 leaves from Cherry wood paper using an electronic cutting machine and a LEAF cut file.
4. Write out what you are Thankful For onto each Cherry wood leaf using a white gel pen.
5. Arrange leaves onto the the Birch wood sign. Write Thankful For sentiments all at once or add a leaf a day to complete the chart.