No products in the cart.
Happy Valentine’s week! We filled these cellophane bags with Valentine candy and sealed with Real Cherry wood bag toppers. Pair these treats with the Wood Valentine Cards we shared last week and you’ll be set for Valentine’s day this year.
Supplies for the Real Wood Treat Valentines: Real Cherry Wood Paper, electronic die cutter, hearts cut file, Valentine rub-on image transfers, pink brads, white card stock, pink card stock, small heart punch, hobby blade, 3″ cellophane bags, candy, scissors and adhesive.
Instructions for the Wood Treat Valentines:
1. Using an electronic die cutter and a heart cut file, cut out heart designs (3 hearts in a row) from Real Cherry Wood Paper (3″ x 2″).
2. Remove liner from Real Cherry Wood Paper and adhere to 3″ x 2″ pink card stock to create a bag topper.
3. Trim pink card stock with a hobby blade to match heart shape from Real Cherry Wood Paper.
4. Rub-on a valentine image to the back topper front.
5. Punch out 3 small white card stock hearts using a small heart punch.
6. Adhere small white hearts into centers of the Real Cherry Wood Paper hearts.
7. Add pink brads to the center of each white heart.
8. Cut a 1-1/2″ piece of pink card stock to create bag topper back.
9. Fill the cellophane bag with candy and seal bag.
10. Adhere the front bag topper and the back bag topper together, sandwiching the cellophane bag in the center.