Impress Dad with your woodworking skills by handcrafting a Real Wood card for Father’s Day. These cards feature Cherry Wood and are loving made for Father.
Supplies for both Father’s Day cards: Cherry Wood 12″x12″ paper, Cherry Wood Tape, brown patterned paper, Father’s Day stamp, brown ink, cork star embellishments, adhesive, foam adhesive, HAPPY cut file, e-cutter and scissors.
Instructions for Square Happy Father’s Day card:
1. Create a card base with brown patterned paper. Cut base to 5.5″x 11″ and fold in half.
2. Cut HAPPY using a HAPPY cut file and an e-cutter onto a sheet of Cherry Wood.
3. Trim the HAPPY sheet of Cherry Wood to 5″x5″. Weed out the HAPPY phrase and save the wood HAPPY letters for the next card.
4. Stamp Father’s Day in brown ink below the HAPPY phrase onto the 5″x5″ sheet of Cherry Wood. See picture for placement.
5. Adhere 3 cork star embellishments below the FATHER’S DAY stamped image.
6. Mount the 5″x5″ HAPPY FATHER’s DAY Cherry Wood piece to the brown patterned paper card front using foam adhesive.
Instructions for Tape Happy Father’s Day card:
1. Create a card base with brown patterned paper. Cut base to 5.5″x 8.5″ and fold in half.
2. Arrange the Cherry Wood HAPPY letters that were set aside from the previous card onto the front of the brown patterned card base. Adhere in place.
3. Cut a 4″ piece of Cherry wood tape.
4. Stamp Father’s Day in brown ink onto the piece of Cherry wood tape.
5. Flag each end of the tape, remove adhesive liner and adhere to card front under the HAPPY. See picture for placement.
6. Adhere 2 cork star embellishments to both sides the FATHER’S DAY Real Cherry Wood flag.