Have a fun party or event coming up? Create darling party favors with small inexpensive jars from your local craft store. Dress up and label these jars with our Birch ETC Labels and a few simple embellishments. Fill with your favorite treat or small item and you’ll be ready for the perfect party.
Real Wood Labels are great for mailing labels, labeling and packaging. Can be stamped, folded, painted, scored, written on and more! Can be used on a standard address label template through an inkjet printer. Sticks to clean, smooth and flat surfaces. Easy to peel. Permanent adhesive. 30 labels per sheet. Label size 1″x6.225″. Our labels can be folded and are available in all Wood finishes (Cherry, Birch, Rustic Cherry, Rustic Birch) and also ChalkTalk.
Supplies for Label party favors: Birch ARC Labels, Cherry Wood sheet, tiny jars (we purchased ours at World Market), Hello, Happy Day and small flower stamps, red, pink and green stamp ink, small wood pearl embellishment, vanilla cardstock, electronic cutter, leaf cut file, mini stripe washi tape, glue dots and scissors.
Instructions for Label ‘Happy Day’ party favor:
1. Stamp ‘Happy Day’ in red stamp ink onto a Birch ARC Label.
2. Apply Birch ARC Label to front of jar. See photo for approximate placement.
3. With an electronic cutter and leaf cut file, cut a leaf onto a sheet of Cherry Wood.
5. Stamp small flower in red and green ink onto a piece of vanilla cardstock and cut out.
6. Adhere flower to top of Cherry Wood leaf with a glue dot. Add wood pearl to center of flower.
Instructions for Label ‘Hello’ party favor:
1. Apply Birch Label to front of jar. See photo for approximate placement.
2. Wrap and adhere a small piece of striped washi tape around jar and over the top of the Birch Label.
3. Stamp ‘Hello’ in pink stamp ink onto a piece of vanilla card stock and cut out.
4. Adhere stamped ‘Hello’ onto center of Birch Label. See photo for approximate placement.