Birch Wood sheets are thin real wood and are available with permanent adhesive backing or paper backing. Great for labels, inkjet printing (using bypass), rubber stamping & scrapbooking. Can be die cut, embossed/debossed, folded, stamped, painted, foil stamped, laser cut, scored, written on and more!
Wood envelopes are available in Cherry Wood and Birch Wood. Wood envelopes come in 5 sizes: 4Bar, A2, A6, A7, and 5×5. Wood envelopes can be purchased in bulk, packs of 5 envelopes and packs of 5 envelopes and flat notecards. Envelopes can be mailed through the USPS at regular postage rates (except for the 5×5 square).
Instructions for Birch Wood Thanks card:
1. Cut a piece of Birch Wood paper to 4.25 x 5.5.
2. Cut a piece of dark pink cardstock to 4.25 x 4.5. Adhere to front of Birch Wood paper.
3. Cut a piece of vellum to 4.25 x 2.25, adhere to dark pink cardstock.
4. Take a label shape from the Birch Labels, and adhere to vellum. See sample for placement.
5. Cut a piece of pink lace flower ribbon to 3.75″. Adhere to Birch Label.
6. Using a ‘Thanks’ die and the Big shot cut out the ‘Thanks’ sentiment from. Birch Wood adhesive paper . Remove adhesive liner and adhere to ‘Thanks’ vellum. See sample for placement.