We love tiny gifts and tiny tags! These twelve little gifts include a little crafty goodness for a loved one. We designed the tag in a design program, printed and then added a Wood number for the day it should be opened on. We wrapped all 12 gifts and then put all of the gifts inside a small box and sealed with Cherry Wood tape. Happy crafting and happy gifting!
Supplies for 12 tiny tags: Cherry Wood adhesive backed paper, vanilla card stock, tag design, number cut file, e-cutter (or Big Shot and numbers die), tag punch, hole punch, scissors, hemp twine, crochet ribbon, berry embellishments, hot glue and glue gun.
Instructions for 12 tiny tags:
1. Design a tag or download and print this tag pdf. 12 tags
2. Punch or cut out 12 vanilla printed tags. Punch a hole at the top of each tag using a hole punch.
3. Cut out 12 numbers in Cherry Wood adhesive backed paper using an e-cutter or Big Shot and numbers die.
4. Adhere each Cherry Wood number to the center of each tag.
5. Cut 12 pieces of hemp twine to 10 inches each.
6. Tie hemp twine to each tag using a slip knot.
7. Glue holly berry embellishments to the top of each tag.
8. Adhere tags to your crafty gifts.