We created these simple, vintage style greeting cards using Birch Wood paper and pastel card stock. This is a super easy DIY that looks professional. We designed the card front easily with vintage clip art found online and then added an Easter message. You can print your own custom design on Wood paper using most home inkjet printers.
We created a few different color versions of this card on pastel card stock. We even added a touch of color to one of the bunny images using a red Chameleon pen in the lightest shade—coloring directly onto the wood paper.
Supplies for Easter Wishes Bunny cards: 8.5″ x 11″ Birch Wood adhesive backed paper, 8.5″ x 11″ Cherry Wood adhesive backed paper, A2 Birch Wood Envelopes, A2 Cherry Wood Envelopes, 4 sheets of pastel card stock (pink, blue, yellow, purple) and Chameleon primary tone pens (optional). Supplies will create 8 cards.
Instructions for Easter Wishes Bunny Cards:
1. Find your desired black and white clip art image. Download image and open in your favorite design program. Add a custom greeting.
2. Set up 4 images of your card front onto an 8.5″ x 11″ sheet.
4. Cut the printed 8.5″ x 11″ sheet in half, and in half again, to create four card fronts that are 4.25″ x 5.5″. Center and trim each image again to 4″ x 5.25″.
5. Cut pastel card bases to 5.5″ x 8.5″. Score and fold in half.
6. Remove adhesive liner from the printed wood paper. Center the wood paper and adhere to the front of the pastel card stock.
7. Optional: color in a bunny image with a red Chameleon pen following the pen instructions to achieve the lightest shade.
8. Pair each card with a matching Birch or Cherry wood envelope.