Blossoms abound! Here on the East Coast our trees are finally starting to pop and bloom. Everything is so pretty, so much so, that we were inspired to create a blooming Cherry Wood blossom card. This Spring Tree card template is a wonderful choice to honor spring. You can find this template on the Silhouette Design Store, our #1 go to place for great cut files that work amazingly with our wood paper!!!
This card assembled is just under 5″ x 5″ and fits perfectly inside a matching 5″ x 5″ Cherry Wood envelope.
Instructions to create card:
2. Cut the tree card base and flowers from the Spring Tree card template onto a sheet of 12″ x 12″ card stock using a Silhouette cutter.
3. Remove the adhesive liner and adhere the Cherry Wood Tree front onto the gate fold flaps of the card base.
4. Score, fold and assemble card. Add mini adhesive pearls to the flower centers on the card front.
5. Use a ribbon to tie the gate fold shut after you have written your message.
6. Insert assembled card in a matching 5″ x 5″ Cherry Wood envelope. Wood envelopes mail exactly like a traditional envelope (extra postage required for square envelopes). Standard postage rates apply.