Need a quick Hostess gift for that Holiday or Summer BBQ? Check out this darling wine tag, complete with a go U.S.A message. This tag is super easy to recreate and can be made in minutes. Directions below. Be safe and Happy 4th.
Instructions for Birch Wood Wine Tag:
1. Cut a piece of Birch wood paper to 2″ x 4″.
2. Cut a piece of red patterned paper to 2″ x 4″.
3. Remove adhesive liner from back of Birch Wood paper and adhere to the red patterned paper. Trim overlap excess if needed.
4. Cut a V flag shape in the bottom of the Birch Wood paper tag.
5. Punch 1/8″ holes in top left and right corner of tag.
6. Peel off letters (U, S, A) from Thickers and adhere to front of tag vertically.
7. Thread red and white baker’s twine through tag as shown.
8. Hang over a bottle of wine or soda.
In observance of Independence Day, we will be closed today Monday, July 4th, 2016. We will resume regular business hours on Tuesday, July 5th, 2016 at 8:00AM PST. Thank you