2. Add a little Nuvo Glitter Drops to embellish your Wood paper die cut. Set aside until dry.
3. Cut a piece of watercolor paper to 4″ x 5.25″.
4. Add a wash of watercolor paint to the watercolor paper. We complimented our watercolor wash to the color of Nuvo Glitter Drops we used. Let dry.
5. Cut card base to 4.25″ x 11″, score and fold in half.
6. Center and adhere watercolor paper to card base.
7. Remove adhesive liner from the die cut Wood paper embellishments. Adhere Wood paper embellishments directly to watercolor paper, letting the watercolor wash show through. Or, leave the adhesive liner on and pop the Wood paper embellishment up with foam adhesive.