Looking for Easter DIY projects? Need a little inspiration? These Easter projects are quick and easy. Stay safe.
Bunny Decor Supplies:
Rose Gold Glitter cardstock. See all of our glitter cardstock colors here.
Our home decor piece is 8″x8″ but you can create a piece any size that works for you!
White pattern paper (suggestion)
Gingham pattern paper (suggestion)
- In pencil draw a bunny silhouette image on the back side of a sheet of Rose Gold Glitter Cardstock. Tip: If you are are uncomfortable drawing a bunny silhouette you can print a free clip art bunny on white copy paper and trace onto the backside of the glitter paper. Our bunny image is approximately 3″ tall.
- Cut out the bunny using a pair of scissors. Our Glitter cardstock cuts easily with any scissors or electronic cutting machine. Use the heavy glitter cardstock setting if you are using an e-cutter.
- Tie a piece of baker’s twine around the bunny neck and create a bow.
- Mount the cut bunny onto a piece of white cardstock (6″x6″). We used a decorative embossed piece of cardstock.
- Mount the white cardstock onto the gingham cardstock (8″x8″). Display.
This Aqua Glitter paper basket is full of Cadbury eggs, a favorite Easter treat! We used this Berry Basket cut file available from the Silhouette Design Store. Any basket cut file will work. We like this Berry Basket design as it is simple, easy to cut and super easy to assemble.