Today’s card is all about the GOLD! Gold foil cardstock, gold sequins, and even gold alcohol ink on EVO paper. We think GOLD can be used for any anniversary, not just the 50th. However this card was created for friends celebrating the BIG 50, we even pulled in a little Lilac / Violet color to push that 50th theme.
- Lavender Colorplan Cardstock
- Gold Foil Cardstock
- EVO Synthetic Paper
- Black, Purple, Blue and Gold Alcohol Inks
- Gold Sequin trim
- Anniversary Stamp or Sticker
- Cut a piece of Lavender Colorplan Cardstock to 8.5″ x 5.5″.
- Score card stock and fold in half for card base.
- Cut a piece of Gold foil card stock to 4″x5.25″. Center and mount to Lavender card base.
- Play with various alcohol inks on EVO synthetic paper. Let inks and paper dry.
- Freehand cut a large heart from painted EVO paper.
- Mount heart to center of Gold Foil cardstock.
- Add Happy Anniversary sticker to top of Heart.
- Cut a piece of gold sequin trim to 5 inches. Adhere to card under the greeting.