Birthdays are a big deal around here, especially a milestone 21st birthday This oversized card has all the sparkle without the mess and made a big impression.
We created this large 21st birthday card using our Aqua Glitter cardstock and Turquoise Colorplan Cardstock.
- Aqua Glitter Paper
- Turquoise Colorplan Cardstock
- White Frost Colorplan Cardstock
- White Craft ink
- Spinge Dauber
- Ink Jet Printer
- Foam Adhesive
- Scissors / paper trimmer
- Cut an 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of Colorplan Cardstock to 10″ x 7″.
- Score and fold in half to create card base.
- Using a sponge dauber and white craft ink daub a circle pattern onto the Turquoise Colorplan cardstock. Set aside to dry.
- Typeset the number 2 and 1 and use an E-Cutter to cut out to approximately 5″x7″. We used a Silhouette Cameo and the Silhouette Design Software.
- Mount the 21 onto the card base using foam adhesive.
- Typeset Happy Birthday and print onto a sheet of White Frost Colorplan cardstock using an ink jet printer. Size type to fit onto a 1/2″ x 4″ banner.
- Cut “Happy Birthday” Sentiment into a banner shape. using a paper trimmer or scissors. Mount onto of the 21 using foam adhesive.