No products in the cart.
Red,White & Wood! Get crafty and make a patriotic summer decoration with Wood just in time for 4th of July. This banner can be used for birthdays, school events, graduation, Presidents Day and all kinds of celebrations from Fourth of July to Memorial Day. Happy Fourth of July and God bless the U.S.A!
Supplies for the Red, White and Wood Banner: Birch Wood Paper, burlap fabric, red stamp ink, blue stamp ink, star punch, stripe stamp, scissors, canvas twine, baby wipes, mini clothes pins, hot glue and glue gun.
Instructions for the Red, White and Wood Banner:
1. Cut 12 banner triangles from Birch wood—roughly 4″ high by 2.5″ wide.
3. Stamp stripes in red ink onto 8 Birch Wood Banner triangles.
4. Cut 3 burlap fabric rectangles to 2.5″ x 4″.
5. Cut Birch Wood into 15 pieces sized 3″ x .5″ .
6. Take a baby wipe and dip into blue stamp ink. Wipe blue ink onto the Birch Wood (15 pieces from step 5, and 3 punched stars from step 2).
7. Apply the blue Birch Wood pieces to the top of each triangle banner piece with hot glue.
8. Adhere the Birch Wood blue stars to each fabric burlap piece with hot glue.
9. Put the banner pieces in order. See photo for suggested order placement. Attach canvas twine with hot glue to the back of each banner piece. Tip: stack banner pieces in order so it’s easy to glue one piece right after another.
10. Attach a mini clothes pin to each end of the banner and hang.