Check out this stunning card created using EVO Synthetic Paper! EVO paper is an excellent choice for using with hot foil transfers. The paper holds the heat without melting or changing shape, allowing the foil to impress onto the paper in the most amazing way. We’ve used the @spellbinders hot foil machine to create this look.
1. First we painted a colorful background onto EVO Synthetic Paper using alcohol inks with silver shimmer flecks.
2. Second we used silver foil and a flower design from Spellbinders. We ran through the Glimmer Foil system. Once heated, we pulled away the foil to reveal the pattern impressed onto the EVO paper.
3. This close up view shows the beautiful shimmer flecks from the alcohol ink.
We love how the foil looks on the painted EVO paper. It adds such interest!
4. We trimmed the painted foil EVO piece down to a card front size of 4″ x 5.25″ and then mounted it to a white card base.
5. We foiled the ‘Little Note’ sentiment onto another small piece of EVO Synthetic paper and mounted it to the card front.
See our full line of EVO synthetic papers here.