Looking to make a sparkly and mess free card? We’ve got you covered. Today we are sharing another non-shed glitter paper project, a 4″x4″ love note. This note showcases our Light Blue Non-shed Glitter Cardstock.
I Heart YOU love note – step by step instructions:
- Cut card base to 8″ x 4″. Score and fold in half for 4″x4″ card base.
- Round the corners of card base with rounded corner punch.
- Cut a piece of Light Blue Non-shed Glitter Cardstock to 2″ x 3.5″. Using scissors, snip a flag shape on the bottom of glitter card stock. See project for example. Adhere to card base.
- Cut a piece of pink card stock to 3″ x 2.5″. Stamp the circle stamp in pink ink onto the pink card stock to create a polka dot pattern. Round the corners with a corner round punch. Adhere pink card stock to card base. Use project example for placement suggestion.
- Cut a piece of brown card stock to 3″ x 1″. Adhere to pink card stock. Use project example for placement suggestion.
- Cut a piece of teal card stock to 3″ x .5″. Using a paper piercing tool pierce small holes across the card stock to mimic stitching. Follow the pierced holes with a white gel pen to mimic the thread. Adhere to brown card stock. Use project example for placement suggestion.
- Stamp a greeting on white card stock. We used an alphabet stamp set to stamp the words ‘I HEART YOU’. Alternate brown and pink ink colors. Use project example for placement suggestion.
- Add heart embellishment and linens thread to card front. Use project example for placement suggestion.
- Light Blue Non-Shed Glitter Cardstock – ETC Papers
- Kraft, pink, teal, brown and white cardstocks
- White gel pen
- Paper piercing tool & ruler
- Epoxy embellishment
- Linen Thread
- Alphabet stamps
- Circle stamp
- Pink & brown inks
- Corner round punch