No products in the cart.
Looking for an easy way to add a little spooky sparkle to your upcoming Halloween party? The bat cupcake toppers are just the ticket and the best part is these darling bats take only minutes to create.
Make bat cupcake toppers in 2 easy steps with 4 simple supplies:
Supplies: Black non-shed glitter card stock, food picks, bat punch and hot glue.
- Punch two bat images from black glitter card stock for every cupcake topper you’d like to make.
- Place one bat on the front and one bat on the back. Sandwich the food pick in-between. Adhere together with hot glue.
Place food toppers into cupcakes, cookies or other food items to help add a little sparkle.
Did you know our glitter paper does not shed? This means no random glitter sparkles on your treats. Happy Haunting!
We are so excited to announce a new specialty paper line … introducing Foil Cardstock!
These foils sheets are oh so shiny and have a mirror like finish.
Our foil cardstock is high quality 100lb paper with a metallic finish on the front side and a white paper on the backside. These papers score, fold, cut and glue well. These papers work with most metal dies to create custom die cut images for your projects.
Our foil sheets are available in 12″ x 12″ sheets. Sold in packages of 2 for $3.49. Currently offered in Silver and in Gold. Custom sizes, colors and quantities available upon request.
If you love our mess free and non-shed Glitter Cardstock you’ll love our Glitter Tape! Glitter Tape comes in a variety of colors and is available in four shapes: basic straight, chevron, wave and fancy wave. Add a strip of glitter the easy way. Tape rolls measure 15mm wide x 5m long. The best part is that the glitter stays put, so no big mess! Check out the full offering in our online store.
Colors shown in photos below are Gold, Plum and Silver.
Shades of pink? Shades of purple? Shades of blue? Do you have a favorite color? Chances are we have your favorite color in a shade of our non-shed glitter cardstock. So many options to help your projects sparkle! Check out our full color assortment in various sizes here.
Product shout out: We love this Color Me Happy paint swatch stamp set from The Stamp Market. So cute and it made it super easy for us to showcase some of our glittery favorites.
Looking to make a sparkly and mess free card? We’ve got you covered. Today we are sharing another non-shed glitter paper project, a 4″x4″ love note. This note showcases our Light Blue Non-shed Glitter Cardstock.
I Heart YOU love note – step by step instructions:
- Cut card base to 8″ x 4″. Score and fold in half for 4″x4″ card base.
- Round the corners of card base with rounded corner punch.
- Cut a piece of Light Blue Non-shed Glitter Cardstock to 2″ x 3.5″. Using scissors, snip a flag shape on the bottom of glitter card stock. See project for example. Adhere to card base.
- Cut a piece of pink card stock to 3″ x 2.5″. Stamp the circle stamp in pink ink onto the pink card stock to create a polka dot pattern. Round the corners with a corner round punch. Adhere pink card stock to card base. Use project example for placement suggestion.
- Cut a piece of brown card stock to 3″ x 1″. Adhere to pink card stock. Use project example for placement suggestion.
- Cut a piece of teal card stock to 3″ x .5″. Using a paper piercing tool pierce small holes across the card stock to mimic stitching. Follow the pierced holes with a white gel pen to mimic the thread. Adhere to brown card stock. Use project example for placement suggestion.
- Stamp a greeting on white card stock. We used an alphabet stamp set to stamp the words ‘I HEART YOU’. Alternate brown and pink ink colors. Use project example for placement suggestion.
- Add heart embellishment and linens thread to card front. Use project example for placement suggestion.
- Light Blue Non-Shed Glitter Cardstock – ETC Papers
- Kraft, pink, teal, brown and white cardstocks
- White gel pen
- Paper piercing tool & ruler
- Epoxy embellishment
- Linen Thread
- Alphabet stamps
- Circle stamp
- Pink & brown inks
- Corner round punch
A little glitter can go a long way. You can dress up any ordinary object and make it sparkle.
Do you need a quick hostess or gift idea? Check out this cute jar of kisses. We took a basic mini jar added a little dazzle. The silver jar lid was in need of a little sparkle. All you need is silver glitter card stock, a small jar and candy.
We used a circle punch to cut out a circle shape that matched the diameter of the jar lid. We added a little more pizazz with a hand stamped tag and a few tassels. The tag also features a small peek of silver glitter card stock.
- Silver glitter card stock (non-shed) – ETC Papers
- Circle punch
- Mini jar
- Greeting stamp set
- Random Embellishments: Tassles, epoxy sticker, & baker’s twine.
- Pin card stock
- Hershey’s kisses – or treat of choice.
Happy Monday! Let’s start off the week with a happy and life affirming message, ‘It’s Your Day to Shine’!
This fun card makes our white glitter card stock shine! Have you tried coloring on glitter card stock? It’s easy to do if you take a careful and light touch approach. Since our glitter card stock does not shed, the glitter stays put.
For this card we used a stamp set and dies from Concord & 9th. The lightbulb was stamped in an archival black ink on our glitter card stock. Then we colored the light bulb using various shade of yellow Copic sketch markers. Next we stamped the greeting inside the lightbulb. We used a basic stamp alignment tool (like a Misti) to stamp the greeting multiple times to for better ink coverage and to get that deep black ink look. The image was then cut using the coordinating lightbulb die and a Big Shot manual die cutter. The card came together quickly from there.
- White glitter card stock (non-shed)– ETC Papers
- Silver metallic card stock
- Yellow and white card stock – ARC Papers
- Stamp set of choice – we used a retired set from Concord & 9th
- Alcohol based makers – we used Copic markers
- Sequins – Studio Calico
- Washi tape
- Library card from Studio Calico
- Archival Ink – We used Ranger Archival Ink
- Die cut machine – We used a Big Shot
- Stamp alignment tool – We used a Misti
TIP: Are you looking for a great ink to use with Alcohol based markers? Check out this quick 5 minute YouTube video that showcases a wide array of black archival inks.
Congratulate that special someone with a card using our non-shedding glitter paper. Our glitter paper can be cut with scissors, die-cut, folded, etc. and you don’t have to worry about the glitter shedding everywhere!
White linen paper
cream and pink cardstock
rose and ribbon embellishments
Rainbow colors are more vibrant with non-shed glitter paper! Check out this card we made using a variety of our glitter cardstock. Shimmery and bright!