No products in the cart.
It’s always great to have a handful of thank-you cards on hand, just in case you need to send a quick note of appreciation to a friend or family member. Today’s post is this 4″ x 6″ flower card that is sweet as well as quick and easy to make.
- Cut Birch Real Wood paper to 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 5-1/2″ and fold in half. Fold will be top of card.
- Die cut ‘thanks’ out of Cherry Real Wood paper with mini alphabet die and Sizzix machine. Peel backing and adhere to top right corner of the card front.
- Using flower die and three different pattern papers die cut with Sizzix machine.
- Stack three flower pattern papers and adhere each layer with dimensionals.
- Punch Cherry Real Wood paper with small flower punch and adhere with ¼” mini glue dot to top the layer of stacked flowers. Set aside.
- Using damask textured folder, take a 2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Cherry Real Wood paper and use Sizzix machine to create texture.
- Adhere to front of card aligning with the bottom.
- Take white doily and fold in half along left edge of card. Adhere.
- Take flower stack and adhere to card front, slightly overlapping doily and textured Cherry Real Wood piece.