Supplies for the ‘Thinking of You’ Card: White Birch Wood Sheet, Raspberry Ink, Light Green Ink, Pink Ink, White card stock, light green card stock, Scissors, mini adhesive back pearls, label punch, brocade embossing folder, Big Shot machine, flower stamp(s), flower punch, thinking of you sentiment stamp and clear block, glue dots, and adhesive.
‘Thinking of You’ Card Instructions:
1. Cut light green card stock to 4 x 8″, fold in half to make a square card.
3. Next grab your label punch and punch out a label shape approximately 1 1/2 inch from the top of the embossed White Birch wood sheet. This will create the window opening for your verse.
4. Remove paper backing and adhere embossed White Birch wood sheet to front of light green card stock, leaving 1/4″ reveal of green on the top and bottom. Trim as needed.
5. Next stamp the Thinking of You sentiment in green into the window opening – taking care to center the image. We used a photopolymer stamp and a clear block for easier alignment.
6. Stamp the flower image twice onto white card stock in light green ink. Repeat this stamping process with once with pink, and twice with raspberry ink.
7. Punch out each flower. You should have 2 light green, 1 pink, and 2 raspberry flowers. Adhere a mini self-adhesive pearl into the center of each flower.
8. Arrange the punched out flowers on either side of the window opening as shown in photo. Adhere them to the embossed White Birch wood sheet with glue dots.