No products in the cart.
It’s easy to create custom home decor and signs using wood sheets and Adhesive rolls. These products work so well with electronic cutters. We had a friend who wanted to create a welcome sign for her front door and also subtly let solicitors knows to please stay away. She designed a darling ‘HELLO’ and small ‘no soliciting’ cut file to use with her Silhouette Cameo and a White Birch Adhesive roll. The adhesive on the rolls is permanent and was a great product to use in this outdoor space.
Supplies for the ‘Hello, No Soliciting sign’: White Birch adhesive roll, Hello Cut file, Silhouette cutting machine, Level, Ruler and Pencil.
‘Hello sign’ Instructions:
1. Typeset your phrase in your Silhouette software.
2. Place White Birch Adhesive Roll onto Silhouette cutting mat.
3. Cut your design into the White Birch Adhesive Roll using a Silhouette.
4. Carefully peel your cut White Birch Adhesive Roll letters and adhere lightly in place. Remember to clean your surface of any dust or debris before adhering the White Birch . We used a level and a ruler when aligning and placed each letter. Tip: start with the center letter and work your way out to ensure more even spacing. Draw a level pencil line ahead of time to help with placement.
Note: Wood rolls have permanent adhesive and are NOT recommended for walls. Damage may occur.
5. Firmly rub your letters into place onto your clean surface.