Hello and happy Monday! Let’s start this week off right with a cute card shouting HAVE A NICE DAY! We created this card using our Lilac Glitter cardstock. Our glitter cardstock is non-shedding making your crafting experience mess free. Our glitter cardstock comes in three usable sizes; 6″ x 6″, 12″ x 12″ and 8.5″ x 11″. You can see our full offering of non-shed Glitter cardstocks here.
Do you like this card and want to make it? Below is a quick list of supplies and simple instructions. Have a nice day!
- non-shed Lilac Glitter cardstock – ETC Papers
- Have a Nice Day stamp and cut bundle – The Stamp Market
- Stazon Black Ink
- Stamp alignment tool
- Light Purple, Black, and White cardstock
- Basic polka dot embossing folder
- Big Shot die cutting machine – Sizzix
- Foam tape
- Cut light purple cardstock for card base to 4.25″ x 11″. Score and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 4″ x 5.25″. Emboss using basic polka dot embossing folder and a Big Shot die-cutting machine. Adhere to purple card base.
- Stamp ‘have a nice day’ greeting in black Stazon ink on non-shed Lilac Glitter cardstock. TIP: Use a stamp alignment tool to stamp the greeting multiple times to make the black ink darker.
- Die cut the the stamped ‘have a nice day’ greeting using the coordinating cutting die and a Big Shot die-cutting machine.
- Cut a piece of black cardstock to .5″ x 3.5″. Snip in half and arrange behind the word ‘NICE’. Hand cut and flag the ends of the black card stock.
- Mount greeting to front of white cardstock using foam tape.