No products in the cart.
With Black Friday later this week, you are most likely gearing up for shopping, decorating and probably even thinking about sending out a holiday greeting card–why not make this fun Trim the Tree White Birch Wood card part of your plans?
Supplies: White Birch Wood Sheet, White Birch Sticky Wood Sheet, Cherry Wood Tape, White Card Stock, 1 Small Red Button, 1 Medium Red Button, 1 Small Dark Green Button, 1 Medium Dark Green Button, 1 Small Light Green Button, 2 Medium Light Green Buttons, Green Ink, Alphabet Die, Die cutting machine, ½ inch solid Circle Stamp, 3/8” Circle Punch, Star Punch, Glue Dots (or other adhesive), and Hemp Twine.
Trim the Tree ‘Joy’ Holiday Card Instructions:
- Trim a sheet of White Birch Wood to 8 ½ x 5 ½-inches. Score at 4 ¼-inches and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Cherry Wood Tape to 4 ¼-inches long and adhere to front of card approximately ¼-inch from the bottom.
- Cut the letters ‘j’, ‘o’, and ‘y’ from an alphabet die out of White Birch Sticky. Peel backing from Sticky Wood and adhere on top of Cherry Wood tape, just to the right of the card center.
- Cut approximately 5 inches of hemp twine, tie into a bow and adhere to the left of the ‘joy’ on the Cherry Wood tape using a glue dot.
- Using star punch, punch a star out of Cherry Wood tape. Center at the top of the card approximately 1/8-inch down, from the top, and adhere.
- On a piece of white card stock, stamp three 1/2-inch solid circle stamp in green ink. Punch out with 3/8” circle punch.
- Next, adhere 1 medium light green button approximately ¼-inch below star.
- Adhere 1 stamped green circle below the light green button, slightly to the left, and adhere 1 small dark green button next to it.
- Repeat step 8 with 1 medium red button, 1 small light green button and 1 green stamped circle.
- Complete last line of tree by adhering 1 medium dark green button below the red button and slightly to the left. Next to it add 1 stamped green circle, 1 small red button and finally, 1 medium light green button.