Happy St. Patrick’s day. No pinching around here… we are wearing our green and even have a couple of festive projects to celebrate today. Pinch perfect.
Supplies for the ‘Go Green’ Card: White Birch Wood Sheet, Cherry Wood Sheet, Green Ink, Green card stock, White card stock, large label punch, small heart punch, 1/2″ corner round punch, scissors, self-adhesive pearls, Go Green stamp, Shamrock stamp, glue dots, and foam dimensionals.
‘Go Green’ Card Instructions:
1. Cut green card stock to 4.25 x 11, fold in half to make a vertical card.
2. Stamp the shamrock image in a random pattern on the left side of the green card.
3. Cut a piece of Cherry wood sheet to 2.5 x 5.5. Remove adhesive backing and place onto right side of green card base.
4. Punch the White Birch with the large label punch.
5. Stamp Go Green on white card stock. Punch out with the large label punch. Hand trim the sides so image can lay inset on top of the White Birch punched piece.
6. Punch two small hearts out of green card stock. Layer on top of assembled Go Green label. Add two small pearls.
7. Adhere assembled label piece with foam dimensionals to card, approximately 1″ from bottom of card.
5. Round the bottom two corners of the card using a 1/2″ corner round punch.