Over the years we have created some pretty fun Halloween projects using our various specialty papers. Thank you for keeping up with us on our paper journey. We appreciate you. Hope you enjoy this fun spooky walk down memory lane! Happy Halloween.
Hello friends! With the end of August nearing we are looking forward to a beautiful September and the start of Fall. Do you decorate for fall? We sure do. Adding Metallic Glitter Cardstock is a simple way to add a little glitz to your fall home decor.
Just like traditional paper, you can use our Glitter cardstock to cover just about anything. Our local craft store carries many words created from cardboard or thick chipboard. Here we have covered a large chipboard HELLO with Copper Glitter Cardstock. Our Glitter cardstock is available in 3 sizes; 6″x6″, 8.5″x11″ and 12″x12″.
All you need is a little time, Glitter cardstock, adhesive, scissors, sanding block and an x-acto knife. Adhere the glitter cardstock to the Hello. We used a spray mounting adhesive. Roughly trim around the word with scissors. Clean up your cutting with an x-acto knife. Sand the edges with a sanding block and you are ready for display.
Shades of pink? Shades of purple? Shades of blue? Do you have a favorite color? Chances are we have your favorite color in a shade of our non-shed glitter cardstock. So many options to help your projects sparkle! Check out our full color assortment in various sizes here.
Product shout out: We love this Color Me Happy paint swatch stamp set from The Stamp Market. So cute and it made it super easy for us to showcase some of our glittery favorites.
Looking to make a sparkly and mess free card? We’ve got you covered. Today we are sharing another non-shed glitter paper project, a 4″x4″ love note. This note showcases our Light Blue Non-shed Glitter Cardstock.
I Heart YOU love note – step by step instructions:
- Cut card base to 8″ x 4″. Score and fold in half for 4″x4″ card base.
- Round the corners of card base with rounded corner punch.
- Cut a piece of Light Blue Non-shed Glitter Cardstock to 2″ x 3.5″. Using scissors, snip a flag shape on the bottom of glitter card stock. See project for example. Adhere to card base.
- Cut a piece of pink card stock to 3″ x 2.5″. Stamp the circle stamp in pink ink onto the pink card stock to create a polka dot pattern. Round the corners with a corner round punch. Adhere pink card stock to card base. Use project example for placement suggestion.
- Cut a piece of brown card stock to 3″ x 1″. Adhere to pink card stock. Use project example for placement suggestion.
- Cut a piece of teal card stock to 3″ x .5″. Using a paper piercing tool pierce small holes across the card stock to mimic stitching. Follow the pierced holes with a white gel pen to mimic the thread. Adhere to brown card stock. Use project example for placement suggestion.
- Stamp a greeting on white card stock. We used an alphabet stamp set to stamp the words ‘I HEART YOU’. Alternate brown and pink ink colors. Use project example for placement suggestion.
- Add heart embellishment and linens thread to card front. Use project example for placement suggestion.
- Light Blue Non-Shed Glitter Cardstock – ETC Papers
- Kraft, pink, teal, brown and white cardstocks
- White gel pen
- Paper piercing tool & ruler
- Epoxy embellishment
- Linen Thread
- Alphabet stamps
- Circle stamp
- Pink & brown inks
- Corner round punch
It’s been raining a fair amount this July. Crazy weather calls for bright and cheery cards, right?! We created these two umbrella cards to help brighten the day. Toss in a little glitter paper and the day truly sparkles! These cards feature our silver, light blue and aqua non-shed glitter cardstock.
We were able to create two cards using the same cut file on Silhouette Cameo. We cut the umbrella in both aqua and light blue glitter paper and then swapped the colors of the umbrella interior for that two-tone effect.
- Silver glitter cardstock (non-shed) – ETC Papers
- Light blue glitter cardstock (non-shed) – ETC Papers
- aqua glitter cardstock (non-shed) – ETC Papers
- Umbrella Frame cut file – Silhouette Design Store
- Silhouette Cameo
- Stamp sentiment
- Pattern paper
- Yellow cardstock
- White cardstock
- Black ink
- Adhesive & foam tape
Welcome Spring! We made it, winter is over and spring is here. We couldn’t be more ready. It’s still a bit chilly outdoors but we have big plans this spring; spring cleaning and decorating! Once we finish up indoors we are ready to head outdoors and plant some bulbs, clean up the yard and perhaps break out the bike. Do you have any big plans this Spring?
In honor of Spring we are sharing this cheery ETC Mar 27 Welcome Spring Printable to help brighten up your home and ring in Spring. This ETC Mar 27 Welcome Spring Printable art looks great printed on any paper, including our Real Birch Wood paper and printable Glitter paper.
ENJOY! We wish you a fabulous first day of Spring.
Real wood papers with permanent adhesive backing in Birch, Cherry, Rustic Birch and Rustic Cherry finishes. Great for inkjet printing (using bypass), and paper crafting. Can be die cut, embossed/debossed, folded, stamped, painted, foil stamped, laser cut, scored, written on and more!
Printable inkjet glitter paper available in Gold, Silver and Champagne glitter finish. 12 sheets per pack, 8.5 x 11. Smooth surface, no mess glitter. Use in an inkjet printer only. Make your prints sparkle and shine!
We keep on adding so many awesome items to our online store. We now have Glitter Cardstock in all shades of the rainbow and more!
Our Glitter Cardstock is 12×12, and is acid & lignin free. Want the look of glitter without the mess? The gorgeous glitter on our cardstock does not fall off, so no mess! Sold in a pack of 15 sheets.
Glitter Heart Garland:
1. Punch out heart shapes from various colors of Glitter Cardstock. Punch a front and back for every heart.
2. Adhere heart fronts, in a repeating pattern, onto a string with tape or glue.
3. Line up and adhere all heart backs.
Happy New Year! This time of year is full of family, friends, gatherings and hostess gifts! We created this Happy New Year Champagne hang tag using our inkjet printable Champagne Glitter Paper and this HNY Cheers Tag. This is an easy hostess gift that is sure to make an impression.
This Happy New Year Printable is our Holiday Gift and a Thanks to You for giving us the wonderful opportunity to share with you our Uncommonly Good Stuff! Simply download, print and cut out this HNY Cheers Tag. You are our inspiration! Here’s wishing you the gift of peace and prosperity throughout 2017. Happy New Year!
Remember when we showed you a few samples we created with Printable Glitter paper? In case you missed it, you can see that post here. Well … we received such rave reviews that we have decided to add this amazing product to our line up of specialty papers; in white, silver and champagne. How exciting is this? Glitter without the mess, so cool! Click here to purchase it on our website.
Ready for some cute project inspiration? We had a birthday to attend and needed a quick card. We designed a simple phrase and printed the design onto 1 sheet of white glitter paper. Once printed, we cut out and mounted onto a card base.
The card turned out super cute. It was so quick and easy to make that we had time to create a matching gift tag. Viola! Done. Gift wrapped.
Next we created a little word art for our craft room. Something fun to showcase on an inspiration board or frame it for more permanent art. If you are a maker, these are words to live by!
Did you know you can stamp and color on this Glitter paper? The results are amazing. We stamped this ice cream cone with Momento ink and then colored with dye-based markers. Loving the results.
This may look familiar. We showed you this stamped camera image when we posted about Chameleon markers. This stamped camera was colored with Chameleon markers, which are alcohol based. Both dye and alcohol based markers work great on this paper.
When in doubt, just add glitter!
Printable Glitter Paper! We are always looking for fun and creative new products to add to our line of specialty papers. We have come across the most amazing new paper … a printable Glitter Paper! This paper is beautiful on its own, prints perfectly and can be stamped and colored on. We love it so much, you may just see it in our future line up of products.
As we played with this paper we were amazed at the results. Not only does it easily print, it is totally mess free! Glitter without the mess?! You are amazing!
Like the artwork printed on this paper? We purchased these Magnolia Flower designs from Creative Market.