It’s nearing the end of the school year and we want to appreciate our kids teachers with a small gift. These mini lunch sacks hold a small treat or gift card. We decorated our lunch sack with Cherry Wood Tape which also works to seal the sack closed. Functional and decorative! We also dressed up these cute sacks with a little Birch Wood Paper tag, mini close pin and topped it off with a Wood Cherry ARC label to personalize.
Thanks to all of you teachers out there and have a wonderful summer!
Supplies for Lunch Sack packaging: Cherry Wood Tape, Birch Wood Paper, Wood Cherry ARC label, mini lunch sacks, tag punch, Baker’s twine, mini close pins, treat or gift card and a light brown marker.
Instructions for Lunch Sack packages:
1. Fill your mini lunch sacks with a gift card or small treat. Fold over top of filled lunch sack.
2. Tear or cut a 2″ piece of Cherry Wood Tape. Use Cherry Wood Tape to seal the lunch sack closed.
3. Punch out a Birch Wood Paper tag using a tag punch.
4. Ties a bow with baker’s twine to tag.
5. Attach Birch Wood Paper tag to lunch sack with a mini close pin.
6. Add a Wood Cherry ARC label to the front on the Birch Wood Paper tag.
7. Personalize with Teacher’s name.