Hip Hip Hooray for EVO paper and Copic markers. These two products were meant for each other.
We created this unique rainbow Hooray card in a few easy steps.
- Gather a rainbow color assortment of COPIC markers.
- Color long stripes of color in rainbow order onto a sheet of EVO Synthetic paper.
- Fill a spray bottle with rubbing alcohol. We used isopropyl 91, the higher the alcohol count the better.
- Spritz the sheet of colored EVO paper directly from overhead, about 12 inches away to create a stipple effect.
- Set aside and let dry. EVO paper will dry quickly.
- Trim paper and use to create your card project. We die cut the word HOORAY from our Ebony Colorplan cardstock and created a card with our EVO rainbow.