Hello blog readers! We are so happy you have stopped by today. We are beyond excited to share a bunch of fun ways you can use our awesome Wood paper.
This month is packed full of cross promotions. You’ll want to check back often for amazing Wood paper inspiration with many of your favorite crafting products. Every Friday, for the rest of July, we will be showing you how our Wood paper can be used with Chameleon Pens, and sharing links for more amazing Chameleon Pen and Wood paper inspiration.
Have you seen or tried Chameleon Pens? They are so amazing. Chameleon Color Tones is an innovative alcohol-based marker system that gives you the ability to change the color tone of your ink with one pen! You have to see it to believe it. Here is a little sneak from Friday’s post. We can’t wait to show you the entire project. You’ll definitely want to get familiar with Chameleon Color Tone Pens.
Also sprinkled throughout the month we will be sharing projects using Perfect Paper Crafting products with our Wood paper. Perfect Paper crafting has many great products. One of our favorites is the Perfect Layers tool. Stay tuned! Layering our Wood Paper has never been easier and, seriously, never looked so amazing!
Enough inspiration teasing. Today we’d are happy to share this fun DIY project, a Butterfly Bookmark for your Summer reading.
Supplies for Butterfly Bookmark: Birch wood paper, leaf stencil, blue ink mist, green ink mist, sponge, butterfly embellishment, small, butterfly punch, pearl embellishment and baker’s twine.
Instructions to create Butterfly Bookmark:
- Cut a 2″ x 6″ piece of Birch paper.
- Cut a tag top and banner bottom on the 2″ x 6″ piece of Birch paper.
- Lay leaf stencil over Birch Wood paper.
- Spray a blue ink mist over the top of the stencil onto Birch Wood paper.
- Spray a green ink mist over the top of the stencil onto Birch Wood paper.
- Sponge blue ink onto butterfly embellishment.
- Mount a blue butterfly embellishment to bottom 1/3 of Butterfly bookmark.
- Punch a small Birch Wood butterfly. Adhere to top of blue Butterfly embellishment.
- Add pearl embellishment to Birch Wood butterfly head.
- String baker’s twine through top hole in tag.
Remember to stop by Friday to see what we’ve created with Chameleon Pens! Have a great week.