Cherry Wood paper with just a pinch of green … this door hanger is just too cute and is an excellent way to play Leprechaun and leave a treat for St. Patrick’s day! We created this door hanger and added a fun message from a free printable we found online. Fill with your favorite ‘gold’ candy and you’ll be set to leave some luck. Happy St. Patrick’s day!
Supplies for Cherry Wood Door hanger: BARC Cherry Wood paper (12×12), door hanger template file, Silhouette Cameo e-cutter, free luck printable, adhesive, green card stock, gold micro-beads, gold 4-leaf clover and gold candies.
Instructions for Cherry Wood Door hanger:
2. Score, fold, assemble and adhere Cherry Wood door hanger.
3. Adhere gold mini micro-beads to help hide and embellish bottom seam.
3. Cut a piece of green card stock to 3.5″ x 3.5″.
4. Print the free luck printable and cut to roughly 3″ x 3″. Mount to the green card stock.
5. Adhere the assembled quote to the front of the Cherry Wood door hanger. Add a gold 4-leaf embellishment.
6. Fill with treats and hang.