All the good things include foil! We love the look of our metallic foil cardstock.
This card features our silver foil which cuts and scores beautifully.
Instructions to recreate this card:
1. Cut card base to 4.25″ x 11″ from white pearlized cardstock. Score and fold in half.
2. Cut a piece of Silver Foil cardstock to 4″x5.25″ and mount directly to the card base.
3. Cut another piece of white pearlized cardstock to 3.25″ x 4.5″. Mount directly to silver foil.
4. Stamp a large flower onto blending paper. Color with Copic markers and cut out. Adhere to pearlized cardstock using foam dimensionals.
5. Stamp greeting in black ink and trim out. Adhere to card front.
6. Add hat pin with pearls and crystals to card front. Tie small bow onto hat pin.
This card is a stunner. We adore the look of our metallic foil cardstock and the silver looks so beautiful with this hot pink beach rose.