We have so much to be Thankful for. We made this beautiful ‘Thankful’ wreath card using our Naturals and Fall assortments of ColorPlan card stock.
Our ColorPlan assortment packs include 10 sheets of quality 100# cardstock in 12″x12″, two sheets of each color.
Fall Assortment colors: Scarlet, Claret, Citrine, Rust, Mid-Green
Naturals Assortment Colors: Smoke, Real Grey, Harvest, Bagdad Brown, Mist
To make a similar card follow these easy steps.
- Cut a piece of 8.5 x 11″ Harvest ColorPlan cardstock in half. Score and fold in half to create a card base.
- Cut a piece of Harvest ColorPlan cardstock to 4″ x 5.25″.
- Using an embossing folder and a die cutting machine emboss a patten onto the cute piece of Harvest ColorPlan Cardstcok. We used a chevron herringbone pattern that has a woven sweater appearance. The Harvest color is available in our Naturals assortment pack.
- Punch out 4-5 leaf sprigs of each color from the ColorPlan Fall assortment pack (Scarlet, Claret, Citrine, Rust, Mid-Green). We uses a leaf punch found at our local craft store.
- Arrange the leaf sprigs in alternating colors to form a circle wreath. Adhere in place using mini glue dots or any strong adhesive.
- Adhere a wood greeting to the center of the wreath. We found a 4 pack of large fall wood greetings at our local Target for $1.00. Got to love the dollar spot at Target.