Boo! Happy Halloween prep … we love October and all the spooky projects that can be created using paper. This ghost tag was created using our new Diamond Glitter Cardstock. This color is called Metallic Luster and it’s so sparkly, it’s scary! This little tag will look so cute tied onto a bag of treats.
Diamond Glitter Luster Cardstock
Ebony Colorplan Cardstock
Foam tape adhesive
Various black and white ribbons
Black alphabet letter stickers
Boo tag Instructions:
- Cut a 2″x3″ piece of Diamond Glitter Luster Cardstock.
- Flip to backside and draw a simple ghost shape, approximately 1.5″ x 2″.
- Cut out ghost shape.
- Punch out two eyes using a hand circle punch.
- Cut Ebony Colorplan cardstock to 2″x4″, flag top corners and punch holes in top middle to create ribbon hole.
- Mount glitter ghost to tag using foam tape adhesive.
- Cut various black and white ribbon, we used 3 patterns. Tie through tag hole.
- Tie gift tag onto treat bag or gift.