This card is so much fun and was created with EVO Synthetic Paper and alcohol inks by one of our designers, Kim. You don’t need a full craft or art studio to create something fantastic.
Cactus die cut DEMO:
1. Apply green alcohol ink to EVO paper and allow to dry.
2. Die cut the cactus shapes.
3. Apply brown alcohol ink to card base and onto a second piece of paper to create hills.
4. Once alcohol ink is dry, cut along the darker edge of the paper.
5. Assemble card. Cactus and hill in the front are popped up with foam.
EVO Synthetic Paper is available in sheets and in pads. We have three PAD sizes: 5”x7”, 9”x12”, and 11”x14”. This piece was painted on two sets of 5″x7″ paper. All are available for purchase on Amazon and our online store.