Thinking outside the box … using EVO Circles!
Check out this beautiful and interesting piece created on our new EVO Synthetic Circles. It resembles the iris of an eye, a very colorful eye!
EVO bright white circles are the perfect canvas for creating works of art in a round format. Circles are 10″ in diameter.
16 mil, Heavy Weight
Sold in packs of 10
Here’s how we achieve this look.
- Add ink to the center of an EVO Circle. For this piece we used Piñata Señorita Magenta, Piñata Teal, Piñata Sapphire Blue and Piñata Brass alcohol inks.
- Starting in the center gently blow the ink in an outward direction using a hair dryer on low heat.
- Rotate the canvas and bow ink again until dry.
- Add Isopropyl alcohol to the center and gently blow the reactivated ink in an outward direction using a hair dryer on low heat.
- Repeat step 5 until entire circle canvas is covered. remember to rotate the canvas.
- Add more Isopropyl alcohol to the center along with Piñata Brass alcohol ink. Slowly blow the ink dry from to create a ring in the center. As the ink dries the brass ink will leave a ringed edge.