Our designer Kim has a little fun folding vellum into a beautiful leaf. It’s the focal point on this card and we love it! The folded vellum really showcases all the shimmer. Step by step instructions on how to recreate this card are below. Shimmer Vellum is available in 6″x6″ and 12″x12″ assortment packs. Colors: Bubble Pink, Powder Blue, Butter Yellow, Pistachio Green and Light Lavender. This card features Pistachio Green.
SHIMMER VELLUM – Leaf card – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
6×6 Spring Color Asst. Shimmer Vellum
ETC Colorplan (natural assortment)
1. Fold the 6×6 sheet in a diagonal and cut a triangle.
2. Fold, starting from the widest side and apply double sided adhesive tape
3. Create a zig-zag fold and keep folding the vellum paper until you reach the top point.
4. Fold the paper and adhere both sides to create a leaf shape.
5. Cut a stem from the vellum and adhere it to the back of your leaf.
6. Choose a card base and use a polka dot embossing folder to add texture and interest.
7. Complete your leaf with a bow.