Summer calls for popsicles. They are a favorite treat around here for so many reasons. They are so juicy, yummy, and frozen! Inspired by these delicious treats we created this fun summer card using our EVO papers.
STAY COOL CARD:
1. Paint some simple drippy textures on EVO Synthetic paper using Piñata Magenta and Orange alcohol inks. Have fun with this and experiment. Let dry.
2. Hand cut a simple popsicle shape from a portion of the painted EVO paper.
3. Cut a real popsicle stick in half and mount on the backside of each cut popsicle shape.
4. Create a card base from cardstock. We’ve used Colorplan for this card. The card base measures 4.25 x 11. Score and fold in half.
5. Arrange the assembled popsicles on the card front. Adhere to card. Add a “COOL” sentiment.
For more information about EVO visit our page here.