It may be a few days early, but our table is set and ready for Thanksgiving. We created napkin rings using Real Wood Paper. We love the season of Thanks, and we are grateful for you! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks for stopping by!
Supplies for the Real Wood Tape Napkin rings: Birch Wood tape, Birch Wood sheet, Cherry Wood sheet, leaf punch, scallop circle punch and foam adhesive.
Instructions for creating a Real Wood Tape Napkin ring:
1. Determine the number of place settings. We have a group of 12 this year.
2. Cut a 6″ strip of Birch Wood tape.
3. Punch out a scallop circle from Cherry Wood sheet. Adhere to the center of the 6″ strip of Birch Wood tape.
4. Punch out a leaf from Birch Wood sheet. Adhere to the center of the scallop circle.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for every place setting.
6. Adhere the ends of each assembled strip together to create a ring. Slip ring over napkin.
Add more matching decor with a Rustic Cherry wood placement. All you’ll need is Rustic Cherry wood roll(s), cork and scissors.
1. Remove the adhesive liner for the backside of the Rustic Cherry wood. Adhere Rustic Cherry Wood to the front of a sheet of cork.
2. Trim and clean up the outer edges of your placement.