We told you July was full of fun product play and shares. Today we like to introduce you to our friends over at Perfect Paper Crafting and specifically their Perfect Layers product! True to their name, we had a perfect experience using their products. We made this colorful HELLO card using Perfect Layers and Cherry Wood paper.
The Perfect Layers tools helped us achieve straight cut lines and absolutely perfectly spaced layers on our projects. It was so easy and took the measuring and thinking out of the mix. Perfect Paper Crafting’s paper cutting mat is the perfect size for small jobs. We found it an excellent size for card making. We used both of these products to create our HELLO card. It’s also extra cool that these products are small making them great choices for crafting on the go.
Supplies for the HELLO card: Cherry Wood paper, Perfect Layers Mini, Perfect Cutting mat, light blue card stock, blue card stock, yellow card stock, red card stock, Hello die, Big Shot, red ribbon, adhesive and hobby blade.
Instructions for HELLO Card:
1. Watch this training video on the Perfect Layers tool.
2. Cut card base from light blue card stock to 4.25″ x 11″. Score and fold in half.
3. Work from the Cherry Wood paper backwards to achieve the layers. Cut Cherry Wood paper to 3.25 x 5.5″. Then start layering.
4. Using the Cherry wood paper as your starting point use the Perfect Layers Mini to layer, measure and cut the the red card stock. Repeat this process with the yellow and dark blue card stock. We used the 1/8″, 1/4″ and 3/16″ measurements to achieve our layers.
5. Tie red ribbon around all of layered pieces and mount to card front.
6. Die cut a red, yellow and blue Hellos using the Hello die and a Big Shot. Adhere to card front.
Thanks for stopping by. Visit the Perfect Paper Crafting blog for more product plays and be sure to follow them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. BONUS! Check back with us next Wednesday for even more inspiration using these fabulous tools.