We love getting new ink to try on our EVO Synthetic Papers. We recently purchased a bunch of ALTENEW alcohol inks and got right to work making swatches for reference.
Look at all these beautiful colors! It’s nice to have swatches to see how inks might work together.
Swatching is easy to do.
1. Cut EVO sheets to a swatch size. These are 2″x3″.
2. Apply solid color directly to top of swatch.
3. Add a little alcohol to bottom of swatch to see how the ink might look diluted.
4. Write the name/color of the ink on the bottom of the swatch. We used a Micron black fine point pen. Micron pens work great EVO and do not smear.
5. Assemble in color order.
6. Hole punch each corner and put on a O ring for easy access.
Pull out color and mix and match to create masterpieces!